Terms and conditions
Article 1 - Definitions
In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
1. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can make use of their right of withdrawal;
2. Consumer: the natural person that does not operate in the execution of a profession or company and enters an Agreement with Sapph Distribution B.V.
3. Day: one calendar day.
4. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the Consumer to forgo entering the Agreement within the reflection period of 14 days as recorded in article 6;
5. Sapph: the legal entity Sapph Distribution B.V. that offers products to Consumers from a distance on the Website;
6. Agreement: the agreement between Sapph and the Consumer that is entered on the Website;
7. Website/Web shop: the website www.Sapph.com.
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Name entrepreneur: Sapph Distribution B.V.
Operates under the name: Sapph
In these terms and conditions, the entrepreneur is indicated as ‘Sapph’.
3992 DG Houten
Phone number general affaires: +31 (0) 30- 634 6619 From monday till friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Telephone number website: +31 (0) 30- 634 6619 From monday till friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Fax number general affairs: +31 (0) 30- 634 6612
Chamber of Commerce number: 53143124 VAT identification number: NL85.07.65.730.B.01
Article 3 - Applicability
1. These Terms and Conditions are part of every offer by Sapph and apply to every Agreement that is entered between Sapph and the Consumer.
2. Sapph reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions unilaterally. The Web shop will continually make available the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions. The version of these Terms and Conditions that can be found on the Website at the time of the placement of the order by the Consumer applies to the order.
Article 4 – The offer
1. The products that are offered in the Web shop form an offer to the Consumer, based on the information provided in the Web shop.
2. If an offer is only valid for a limited amount of time or is under any conditions, this will be listed in the offer explicitly.
3. The offer contains a description of the offered products that is as complete and accurate as possible, to enable the Consumer to make a good judgement on the offer. If Sapph makes use of visual materials, it concerns a true representation of the offered products. However, Sapph cannot guarantee that the colour(s) of the products as displayed on the Web shop match with the true colour(s) of the products. The way colour is displayed depends on your computer’s settings.
4. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind Sapph.
Article 5 – The agreement
1. The Agreement is, subject to what is determined in section 4 of this article, created when the Consumer accepts the offer and compliance with the conditions that come with it.
2. If the Consumer has accepted the offer using electronical means, Sapph will immediately confirm receiving and accepting the offer by electronical means.
3. If the Agreement is created by electronical means, Sapph will take fitting technical and organisational measures to secure the electronical transfer of data, and will make sure there is a safe web environment. If the Consumer can pay electronically, Sapph will take the appropriate safety measures for that situation.
4. Sapph can – within legal boundaries – can gather information on whether the Consumer can satisfy their payment obligations, as well as on all the facts and factors that are of importance for entering the Agreement responsibly. If Sapph, based on research, has grounds to not enter the Agreement it is justifiably motivated to reject an order or request, or to commit to the execution of special conditions.
Article 6 – Right to cancel
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on wich you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) ;
Sapph Distribution B.V.
3992 DG Houten
Telephone number: +31 (0) 30 634 6619 From monday till friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not abligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired. You can do this by e-mail, please use the following example text for your communication:
Send it to: Sapph distribution B.V. Hoofdveste 10, 3992 DG Houten The Netherlands. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / We [*] hereby give notice that I / We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for supply of the following service[*], ordered on [*]/ received on [*]. Name of consumer(s), Adress of consumer(s), Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper). Date.
[*] delete as appropriate.
2. If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except fot he supplemetary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offerd by us), whitout undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on wich we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the foods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, wichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is neccessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionering of the goods.
Article 7 – The price
1. For the duration of the period of validity as mentioned in the offer, the prices of Sapph’s offered products will not be increased, with the exception of price changes as a result of changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices that are mentioned in the product offers include VAT.
Article 8 – Conformity and warranty
1. If a product does not meet the Agreement, the consumer will receive a refund on the total purchase price (including possible delivery costs if it concerns the entire order) and possible return costs. The Consumer needs to express this as soon as possible using the supplied return form, or via the customer service. If the product is still in stock, the Consumer can also choose to receive a replacement without any delivery costs with help from the Customer Service. 2. An arrangement that is offered as a warranty by Sapph, her producer or her importer does not affect the rights and claims that the Consumer can assert regarding shortcomings in the fulfillment of Sapph’s obligations based on the law or the Agreement. 3. Sapph does is not responsible for shortcomings in the products that have formed after delivery as a result of inexpert use or lack of care, or are a result of changes that the Consumer or a third party has made to the delivered product. Also, Sapph is not responsible for possible damage as a result of these shortcomings.
Article 9 – Delivery and execution
1. Sapph will observe the greatest possible carefulness in receiving and executing orders of the products.
2. The address that the Consumer has provided Sapph with, is used as the place of delivery.
3. Subject to what is stated in Article 4 of these Terms, Sapph will make every effort to deliver accepted orders within 2 business days, unless another delivery period is communicated to an item. If an order cannot be executed, or only partially, the consumer will receive a notification of this within 14 days after placing the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to dissolve the agreement, for the part that it cannot be executed.
4. In the case of dissolution in accordance with the previous paragraph, Sapph shall in any case be entitled to refund the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days after the date of dissolution.
5. If delivery of an ordered product is not possible, Sapph will only be required to deduct or refund the cost of the product concerned from the total cost.
6. The risk of damage and/or loss of products is based on the moment of delivery to the consumer at Sapph, unless agreed otherwise. In case the consumer chooses a carrier and the choice for this carrier is not offered by Sapph, the risk of damage and/or loss of products will be transfered to the consumer at the time of receipt of the products by this carrier.
Article 10 - Payment
1. The Consumer needs to satisfy payments to Sapph using the payment methods that are given in the order procedure on the Web shop.
2. Sapph reserves the right to exclusively accept certain types of payment, or to reject a transaction, if address or solvency checks return negative results.
3. Any amounts that are (still) due by the Consumer after delivery of the products need to be satisfied by the Consumer within 30 days after the start of the reflection period as established in article 6 section 1, or in the case of the absence of a reflection period, within 30 days after entering the Agreement.
4. The Consumer has the obligation to immediately notify Sapph of any inaccuracies in provided or listed payment details.
5. In the case of non-payment by the Consumer (for example as a result of payment reversal or other payment issues), Sapph has – except for any legal restrictions – the right to charge reasonable administrations costs.
Article 11 – Changes to these Terms
1. If part of these terms and conditions is declared invalid or nullified, this does not affect the validity of the other parts of the terms and conditions, and these other parts retain their undiminished power.
2. Individual mutations, including supplements and expansion of these Terms and Conditions, have to be verified in writing by both Sapph and the Consumer.
3. Promotion codes only allow the use of a single promotion per person, per order, unless specified otherwise. Vouchers and gift cards cannot be purchased at a discount. It is not allowed to use multiple promotional codes in any combination with each other.
Article 12 - Conflicts
1. Dutch law applies to this Agreement.
2. All conflicts that arise from this Agreement can only be submitted to the competent court in Utrecht.
Article 13 –Contact information
Sapph Distribution B.V.
3992 DG Houten
Telephone number general affaires: +31 (0) 30 634 6619 From monday till friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Telephone number website: +31 (0) 30 634 6619 From monday till friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Fax number general affairs: +31 (0) 30-634 6612